It’s getting a little chilly now – do your team know what they should do if they can’t get to work in adverse weather?
Do you have a policy on Adverse weather?
Typically, the steps you team should take would be as follows;
1. Contact their manager ASAP
2. Don’t travel if it is unsafe to do so
3. Work from home if you can
4. If the office is closed, employees must be paid
5. If schools are closed, parents can take unpaid leave
Contact a member of the Absolute Works team if you have any questions regarding Adverse Weather or any other HR Policies or questions you may have 0333 2005153