Employment Law + HR
Employment Law & HR support Warwickshire
Our qualified and experienced team of Employment Law and HR experts have been helping SMEs for over three decades. Our award-winning team provide exceptional customer service and commercial advice that you can rely on. We ensure our clients are legally complaint and reduce their exposure to risk.
We understand that dealing with employee issues can be tricky and time consuming. We are with you every step of the way ensuring complete employment law compliance. From a one-off project to our unique fully outsourced service.
We offer the following HR packages;
- Start-up Packages for business with 1-4 employees
- HR retained service
- Fully outsourced
Why Choose Absolute Works?
- We are not a call centre
- You have two dedicated HR specialists who get to know you and your business
- We offer a range of services that compliment HR so you have all your support in one place, HR, payroll, Health and Safety, Apprenticeships, e -learning
- No 5-10 year tie in
- Warwickshire based
How we can help
- Draft Contracts of Employment
- Draft Handbooks
- Issue new starter paperwork and ensure return
- Carry out eligibility and other employee checks
- Administer HR paperwork
- Manage holidays and absences
- Chair or support disciplinary & grievance meetings
- Implement and support on redundancy / restructure programmes
- Devise probation review documentation
- Review and provide appraisal documentation
- TUPE projects
- Support on Return to Work / Phased return following short or long-term absence
- Mediate between employees
- Support with mental wellbeing initiatives
- Devise reward and recognition programmes
- Furlough paperwork and audits
- Negotiate with ACAS on your behalf
- Support on Employment Tribunal claims
- Store all your HR related paperwork in our own bespoke HR portal with access to both employer and employee
- Clocking in and out system on our HR portal so you can accurately record employee hours worked
- Much much more!!!!
Starting Out/ New Employee
- Handbooks & Policies
- Payroll & Pension Auto Enrolment Eligibility & Other Checks
- Onboarding & Inductions
- Probation Reviews
- Absence Management & long term sickness
- GDPR & Subject Access Data Requests
- ACAS negotiation & Tribunal
- Health & Safety
- Reward & Recognition
- Employee Health and Well being
- Employee Benefits
- Succession Planning & Promotions
- Company Reorganisation & Restructures
End of employment
- Redundancy Consultation
- Suspension & Dismissals
how can we help you?
We appreciate your time is valuable. Let our employment law experts give you your time back so you can focus on running your business. We can make HR employment legislation painless and stress free for you and your team
You can be reassured that you are legally compliant with employment law when working with us, we provide;
Our qualified and experienced team of Employment Law and HR experts have been helping SMEs for over three decades, providing exceptional customer service and commercial advice that you can rely on.
We deliver apprenticeships across non levy and levy paying businesses throughout the UK. We can help you with funding and finding or identifying the right apprentice for you.
We offer a fully managed payroll service which allows our experts to organise and manage your payroll for you.
hEALTH & SAFETY
Our IOSH (or equivalent) trained experts will work with you, freeing up your workforce and relieving the pressures of complying with demanding health and safety regulations.
Developed by our internal team of HR experts with HR administration in mind, our portal safely stores employee data and eases the administrative burden of all that paperwork!
TRAINING & E-LEARNING
Absolute Works offer in person training and E-Learning packages for all levels of your workforce from the ‘shop floor’ to the board room.