DANISH RETAILER FLYING TIGER ARE TAKING ON NEW APPRENTICES – Apply today!
Posted On: 19th April 2017
Flying Tiger opened its first store in 1995 in Copenhagen. They now have more than 700 stores in 30 countries. Their shops are full of quirky Danish design, winning them numerous awards, including the prestigious iF Design Award in 2016.
We are excited to be recruiting for Retailer Level 2 Apprentices starting in May 2017 across the UK. If you have a creative streak and a passion for making customers smile then apply today!
Do you OR do you know someone who would like to:
- Gain Retail Level 2 Apprenticeship, Functional skills and great transferable skills
- Work alongside the best of the best, Learn about the business.
- Receive excellent training and mentoring
An Apprenticeship will give you hands on experience, a salary, and the opportunity to gain qualifications whilst you work
What it will mean to you to be part of TEAM TIGER:
- Act like an owner – we want your opinions on how you think we can improve.
- Think like a customer – what would you expect from Tiger?
- Support each other and be the best you can be as a team!
- Passion, pace & purpose -make the best out of everyday, do the little things right, and if it needs changing, change it!
Tiger is a fun-loving family that you could be a part of and if this sounds exciting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.