JOB VACANCY : RICS Building Surveyor – Coventry
Established in 1843, our client is the largest independent multi-discipline practice of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors, Valuers and Auctioneers in Coventry and Warwickshire.
They are looking for a RICS qualified, Building Surveyor to join the team based in their busy Head Office, Coventry City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have post qualification experience in a similar role.
This is a full time position – Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5pm.
Duties to include;
- Undertake routine inspections, principally of commercial management properties.
- Prepare appropriate schedules of condition, dilapidations, notice of repair etc. to include costing of dilapidations – negotiate claims and settlements.
- Administer/supervise any significant building alterations, conversions, refurbishment projects etc. to include preparation of basic drawings, applications for building regulation approval, specifications etc.
- Section 20 consultation procedures.
- Develop systems for ongoing maintenance/repair programs to managed properties.
- Deal with Party Wall Act related work.
- Health & Safety issues, asbestos management, fire risk assessments.
- Develop a building surveying discipline within Loveitts.
Salary £35k based on experience
For further details please call us today on 01926 748 040